Fees and Payment
High Needs Groups
After hours: weekends, public holidays, and after 5pm weekdays, there are reduced charges if you are in a high needs group.
High needs groups include patients who are registered with a Wellington Very Low Cost Access Practices (VLCA) Community Service Card (CSC) holders and High User Health Card (HUHC) holders.
Children under 13 have free medical consultations after 5pm and during the weekends. All medical consultations between 8am and 5pm weekdays are $47.00.
Non New Zealanders
Non New Zealanders may be eligible for public health (hospital) funding but not necessarily for funding to see a GP or Accident & Urgent Medical Centre. Eligibility criteria are listed below. For more information, visit the Ministry of Health website.
- Anyone living in New Zealand with a work visa which entitles them to stay in New Zealand for 2 years or more
- Anyone living in New Zealand with a work visa for a period of time which, together with the time that person has already been lawfully in New Zealand immediately prior to obtaining the visa, equals or exceeds two years
- Australian or UK including Northern Ireland citizens or residents
- Refugees and applicant refugees
- Children whose parents or legal guardians are covered by any of the categories above
Please bring in your passport for proof of eligibility.
Please note that we expect payment of fees at the time of your consultation.
We accept all major Credit Cards.